- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected
- Throttle calibration function: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Compatible with Lipo and NiMH battery.
- Timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
Skywalker 80A UBEC ESC
- Output: Continuous 80A, Burst 100A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6S LiPo, 5-18 cells NiMH.
- BEC: 5A / 5V Switch mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM (BLM = Brushless Motor)
- Size: 86mm*38mm*12mm.
- Weight: 82g.